Gather your friends and family for the 20th Annual Asheville Turkey Trot!
This year’s race will be virtual due to COVID-19. We will miss seeing your smiling faces, and want everyone to stay safe! The virtual nature of this year’s event will allow for participants to join from wherever they desire and create the route of their choosing! Additionally, participants will be given a full three week period during which they can complete the route. More details below.
- $30 “All-Inclusive Long Sleeve Shirt plus Gator” Registration includes a technical long sleeve and a custom Asheville Turkey Trot Neck Gaiter / Buff
- $20 “Includes Gator” Registration includes race registration and a custom Asheville Turkey Trot Neck Gaiter/Buff
- $10 “Bare Bones” Registration includes race registration and bragging rights
- Registration will be open until November 13, 2020
Follow the Turkey Trot Race Page on Facebook
Timeline to Complete Race: November 14-December 6, 2020
- Course is choose-your-own! An email address will be given to you upon registration to send your GPS tracking to.
- For those wanting to run the original course, Race officials will have the Turkey Trot 5k course marked from November 14th through December 6th.
- Original course start is in front of the downtown Asheville YMCA on Woodfin St. The finish is off College St at the Buncombe County Court House.
- Original course map can be found here
We will be judging photos for prizes (more info on this to come) so put on your Thanksgiving best and take photos of your race attire!
Register online HERE