Jus’ Beginning: An 8-Week Intro to Running Program
Interested in getting into running, but don’t know where to start? Jus’ Beginning is the perfect program for you! Join us Monday mornings at the Jus’ Running store for a group run geared towards new runners. This is an all-paces welcome program put on by Jus’ Running with an emphasis on providing a safe, encouraging, and judgement free environment for new and aspiring runners. It’s our mission to empower you, and we’ll do so with resources, support, and tips from our expert staff. Registration required, join us in creating new beginnings for 2021!
- Who: This program is geared towards new and aspiring runners
- When: Monday mornings from 6:30am-7:30am. Start date is February 22nd, end date is April 12th.
- Where: Meet in the Jus’ Running parking lot, 523 Merrimon Ave. The running / walking route will follow the greenway that runs adjacent to W.T. Boulevard and connects to the Reid Creek Greenway off of Broadway Street.
- What to Expect: a 30 minute walk / run with other beginning runners, led by Jus’ Running staff Rachel
- Suggested Donation of $50, or whatever you’re able to give
- COVID Considerations: group run will remain outside and socially distant. Please bring a mask or neck gaiter to have handy if needed.