“I loved this program – it completely reframed how I thought about running.” -Jus’ Beginning Participant
“Rachel and Whitney were positive, full of knowledge, cheered us on, and took the time to learn our names and get to know a little bit about each of us. I always felt welcome and looked forward to attending.”
Jus’ Beginning: An 8-Week Intro to Running Program
Interested in getting into running, but don’t know where to start? Jus’ Beginning is the perfect program for you! Join us Monday mornings at the Jus’ Running store for a group run geared towards new runners. This is an all-paces welcome program put on by Jus’ Running with an emphasis on providing a safe, encouraging, and judgement free environment for new and aspiring runners. It’s our mission to empower you, and we’ll do so with resources, support, and tips from our expert staff. Registration required, join us in creating new beginnings for the Fall of 2021!
- Who: This program is geared towards new and aspiring runners
- When: Monday mornings from 6:30am-7:30am. Start date is October 4th, end date is November 22nd.
- Where: Meet in the Jus’ Running parking lot, 523 Merrimon Ave. The running / walking route will follow the greenway that runs adjacent to W.T. Boulevard and connects to the Reid Creek Greenway off of Broadway Street.
- What to Expect: a 30 minute walk / run with other beginning runners, led by Jus’ Running staff Rachel and Whitney
- Suggested Donation of $75, or whatever you’re able to give. We’re committed to making this event accessible to all, regardless of ability to pay.
- COVID Considerations: group run will remain outside and socially distant. Please bring a mask or neck gaiter to have handy if needed.