“I loved this program – it completely reframed how I thought about running.” – Jus’ Beginning Participant
Jus’ Beginning: An 8-Week Intro to Running Program
Interested in getting into running, but don’t know where to start? Jus’ Beginning is the perfect program for you! Join us Monday mornings at the Jus’ Running store for a group run geared towards new runners. This is our fourth rendition of an all-paces welcome program with an emphasis on providing a safe, encouraging, and judgement free environment for new and aspiring runners. It’s our mission to empower you, and we’ll do so with resources, support, and tips from our expert staff.
- Who: This program is geared towards new and aspiring runners
- When: Monday mornings from 6:30am-7:30am. June 6th – July 25th, 2022
- Where: Meet in the Jus’ Running parking lot, 523 Merrimon Ave. The running / walking route will follow the greenway that runs adjacent to W.T. Boulevard and connects to the Reid Creek Greenway off of Broadway Street.
- What to Expect: a 30 minute walk / run with other beginning runners, led by Jus’ Running staff Savanna and Whitney
- Suggested Donation of $75, or whatever you’re able to give. We’re committed to making this event accessible to all, regardless of ability to pay.
- COVID Considerations: group run will remain outside and socially distant.