21 years around the sun and it is no surprise that Jus’ Running has such an extensive community of individuals who consider it their fitness headquarters. At the heart of this community is the Jus’ Running Race Team. Whether toeing the start line in a dark blue racing singlet, volunteering at a local race, or participating in one of our area’s many group runs, members of the Jus’ Running Race Team are integral to the running scene in Western North Carolina.
Our race team was founded as a community-minded team rather than one based exclusively on speed. With community, excellence, sportsmanship, and fun at the heart of its mission, the Jus’ Running Race Team welcomes members based on their commitment to these values. Members of the Race Team are able to take advantage of a plethora of benefits aimed at encouraging one’s running lifestyle. These benefits include:
- 20% store discount (excluding electronics)
- Shoes: After three races (wearing Jus’ Running gear) and at least two volunteering sessions, one free pair of shoes ($125 limit, you pay any extra), 2 pair limit per year
- 15% off treatment at Antifragile Physical Therapy, our physical therapy partners
- Race singlet + occasional additional swag/gear
- Occasional comped entries into local races
- Membership in Jus’ Running community. Receive the benefits of team camaraderie, support, and workouts, without the requirement of being an elite runner (as many race teams require)
If you are someone who shares the same values and commonalties described above and would like to be considered for membership, please stop by the store and visit with Team Manager Luke Paulson or send him an email at email@example.com.
In addition to being supported by Jus’ Running, the Race Team also receives financial support from local businesses and individuals. Thanks to our recent sponsors which include Anti-Fragile Physical Therapy, Victor G. Dostrow, M.D., Home Matters, Neil Newberry, Jody Smith, MGM Construction, Waynesville Cross Country, Beach Hensley Homes, Wilson RV Park, and Charlotte Street Animal Hospital. Interested in becoming an official sponsor of the Jus’ Running Race Team? Contact Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over the next month we will be periodically publishing special features on race team members participating in the upcoming Boston Marathon in April. Stay tuned…
“With community, excellence, sportsmanship, and fun at the heart of its mission, the Jus’ Running Race Team welcomes members based on their commitment to these values.”